Rates - Book Online & Save
$389 per night for up to 9 guests excluding breakfast – 2 night minimum only
A gas BBQ is available for an extra charge of $11 per day
$2,338 per week (7 nights) for up to 9 guests excluding breakfast
Min 2 night stay - Mill Lodge is a refurbished roomy 1980’s 4-bedroom brick house situated on the banks of Cedar Creek. It features an open brick fireplace, 2 bathrooms, 1 with a bath and both with heated towel rails, king beds (can be split) in 3 bedrooms and a double bed with a single bunk bed above in the 4th bedroom. The master bedroom has its own TV/DVD player and extensive built-in cupboards. The living room has two seating areas, a DVD player and a large TV. Contemporary Plantation Shutters provide privacy on the windows in the living room. There is a 13 piece internal dining setting and a 9 piece external setting on the verandah overlooking Cedar Creek. In November, 2016 a contemporary kitchen was installed, which includes an under bench oven, hot plates with range hood, dishwasher and a 281litre refrigerator. A washing machine and clothes’ dryer are housed in a module forming part of the kitchen. There is also an external clothes’ line, including pegs.
Wifi available, password protected.
Beyond the verandah, there is a terraced lawn within a stone’s throw of Cedar Creek and its adjacent rainforest, which are privately accessible from Mill Lodge.
For those special ‘getting in touch with nature’ moments, you can sit on natural wood stumps under the stars around a roaring fire within the in-ground fire pit. Toasting marshmallows was never more fun!
A gas BBQ is available for an extra charge of $11 per day.
Check in is at 2pm. Check out is at 10am. Early check ins and late check outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 4 –1 x bunk bed with double bed on the bottom and single bed on the top
- Maximum 9 guests using existing bedding
- Maximum 11 guests using roll away beds. Request when booking.
*please advise whether you require your king beds to be split at the time of booking. There is an extra charge of $10 per room to have the beds split.
Plantation Shutters provide privacy on the windows in the living room.
- Large open brick fireplace - set on arrival with one extra crate of firewood.
- 12-piece indoor dining setting
- Private in ground rock fire pit on the banks of Cedar Creek
- Large private verandah overlooking Cedar Creek and landscaped garden rockeries
- A gas BBQ is available for an extra charge of $11 per day
- 9-piece outdoor dining setting located on the verandah
- Spacious living room with 2 seating hubs - one with large L-shaped sofa in front of the open fire and the other as a conversation space with 2 settees
- 6 x Pedestal Fans (in every bedroom and living area)
- 2 x bathrooms - one with shower, bath and washing machine and the other with shower, double vanity and toilet
- Separate toilet
- 2x 42" HD LCD TV and DVD player
- Fully self-contained kitchen with hotplates and wall oven (renovated by 3rd October 2016)
- IDSN telephone
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. Guests can enjoy a variety of onsite adventures, go bushwalking, swim in the natural rock pools and enjoy fabulous food at the Terrace Kiosk or in the onsite Rainforest Restaurant. Take a short but scenic drive and explore more of the local attractions including Jasmin Organics Skincare.