TreeTop Challenge high ropes course offers challenges for all fitness and experience levels. Great for conference team building activities, you and your challengers crawl through barrels, fly through the air and push each other to the limit in a fun and safe environment.
Australia's first TreeTop Challenge is the largest ropes and adventure games course in our country, stretching through Thunderbird Park’s ancient towering eucalypts commencing with a 7 metre high, 200 metre long rainforest aerial walkway. Added to this are over 100 adventure games including 11 flying fox rides, tarzan swinging ropes, suspended trapezes, single beams, double ropes, different types of bridges and much, much more.
You are supplied with a helmet, gloves and a harness, and experienced staff supervising your every move.
TreeTop Challenge is a great opportunity for you to experience this magnificent course through fun and safe programs.
- Aerial Walkway (200 metre long, 7 metre high suspended bridge - captivating and inspiring)
- Green Course (mildly challenging)
- Red Course (moderately challenging)
- Blue Course (getting more challenging)
- Black Course (highly challenging - and scary in a fun way!)