Enjoy your afternoon tea with head brewer Chris Herring taking you through the brewing ingredients. Decide on the colour, type, taste, and aroma of your beer and gain a sensory appreciation of how ingredients interact to create this ancient beverage.
Upon completion of your day, your senses will be alive with the malty smell of a brewery. You will be taken through the processes of a commercial craft brewery and have the opportunity to see how a brewery can be created with camping stove and a few kitchen items.
You will enjoy finishing off the brew while having a sensory journey with Chris conducting a beer tasting pared with canapes.
- Beer tasting – 4 x 80-100mL tasters – equivalent to a bottle of beer of approximately 2.0 standard drinks
- Beard and Brau Beer / Suggested Food Parings
- Golden Paw (Common Pale Ale) - / - Fried or battered
- Red Tail (Amber Ale) -/- Meaty spicy
- Black Snout (Milk Stout) -/- Chocolate, milk, desert
- Bon Chiens (Farmhouse Ale) - / - Cheese, fruit, pastry