The architecturally designed Creek Lodges are self-contained with king size beds in each of the 2 bedrooms and are nestled along the banks of Cedar Creek. The decor is stylish and contemporary with wood fired combustion heaters (set on arrival – matches provided!), king size beds, a spa bath, high ceilings and private balconies with magnificent vistas overlooking the tumbling waters of Cedar Creek. Added to this there is a TV in the living room with another wall-mounted TV in the main bedroom, a 10 x board-game box set and all soft furnishings updated in May 2018.
Rates - Book Online & Save
$339 per night for up to 4 guests (5th guest requires trundle at $29)
Breakfast can be added by selecting it on the 'Add Extras' page when booking.
Check-in is at 2 pm. Check out is at 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles)
- Maximum 4 guests for existing bedding
- Maximum 5 guests using a rollaway bed. Request when booking.
- 2 bedroom self-contained cottage with…
- King beds which can be split (to be advised in advance)
- Wood fireplace with matches provided
- HD TV/DVD combo in living room
- HD TV/DVD combo in main bedroom
- 10 x board-games’ set (with playing instructions)
- Private bathroom with a spa bath & wall-mounted shower head
- Washing machine/dryer combo
- 3 seat settee and 2 seat settee and 3 coffee tables
- Large rug in the living room
- Paintings on the walls complimenting the decor
- Dining table and chairs for 4 guests
- Bar refrigerator
- Electric hot plates with 2 elements
- ISDN telephone (internal & external calls)
- Crockery and cutlery
- Robinhood wall-mounted retractable ironing board & iron
- Hair dryer
- Bath and hand towels/mats/hand washers
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water – all complimentary
- Table and 4 chairs on private balcony
Need a getaway for you and your fur baby? We've got a special dog-friendly accommodation package available.
Take it to the top and make it a challenge, learn new skills and enjoy heaps of fun under the sun.
Rainforest Romance Package
Choose the ultimate lover’s retreat, indulge the senses and enjoy being alone in the rainforest.
Rainforest Remedy Package
Restore mind, body and soul while enjoying some well-deserved pampering.
Escape to the Sky Hot Air Balloon Package
Get a great start to your day watching the sunrise over the rolling hills of the Scenic Rim
Treat your family to an adventure holiday like no other with our all-inclusive Family Package.
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.