Thunderbird Park is located in the Scenic Rim – Australia’s most outstanding foodie region according to some of Australia’s best chefs and food industry leaders at the most prestigious food industry awards – the ‘delicious. Harvey Norman PRODUCE AWARDS’. These national awards celebrate new, innovative, native and consistently outstanding Aussie ingredients grown, caught, sourced or produced with dedication, passion and respect for the environment. They recognise the very best Australian produce and, more importantly, the people behind it.
In support of keeping it local, we have developed a fabulous Farm to Fork Hamper filled with locally sourced products from around the Scenic Rim.
BBQ Dinner Inclusions:
- 2 x 200g Premium Grade Eye Fillet
- DIY Salad – made with a variety of seasonal produce freshly
picked from the Thunderbird Park kitchen garden
- Multi award-winning Summer Land Camel Farm persian style feta
- 2 x ½ corn on the cob from Kalfresh
- 2 x Baguettes baked by our Rainforest Restaurant chefs
BBQ Breakfast Inclusions:
- 4 x Locally sourced bacon rashers
- 4 x Free range eggs from Tommerup Farm
- Fresh seasonal fruit salad prepared by our Rainforest Restaurant chefs
- Full cream natural Tommerup Farm yoghurt with granola and local bush honey
Our Farm to Fork Hamper is $129, including delivery to your lodge. Your hamper will be equipped with all the ingredients and utensils needed for you to cook your very own BBQ dinner and breakfast.
Simply select this option in the 'add extras' section of your online booking.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- The Farm to Fork Hamper is only available for glamping tents and lodges with BBQs (Mill Lodge, Garden Lodge, Brumby Lodge, Courtyard Spa Room).
- Orders must be in 48 hours prior to delivery.