Best rate guaranteed
Book & Save
Garden Lodge is one of 2 apartments in The Log House and its décor is contemporary country chic. It has 2 bedrooms, both with king size beds. The king size beds can be split*. Each bedroom has its own TV/DVD player and ceiling fan.
There is also reverse-cycle air conditioning in the open plan living spaces along with a 42” TV. It is fully self-contained. The living room is encased with white plantation shutters and has a 3-seater and 2-seater settee, a glass desk, ottoman and a walnut coffee table. The dining area features a 5-piece walnut dining setting adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has electric hotplates and an under-bench refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Crockery, cutlery, glassware, utensils, kettle and toaster are all provided.
The front of The Log House is enhanced with stag horns and bird nest ferns living on the log walled entrance and a wisteria trellis provides an inviting welcome. The gardens have all been landscaped with rainforest and native plants and they have subtle garden lighting. There is also a 5-piece outdoor setting and a campfire pit, always set with wood and kindling. A canopied hanging chair is another way to enjoy some quiet time in the garden. There is an external laundry with a washing machine and a fitted clothes’ line with pegs.
Rates - Book Online & Save
$389 per night for up to 4 guests excluding breakfast – 2-night minimum only
Also available, for an extra charge of $11 per booking, is the Campfire Kit. It comprises the following...
- Campfire BBQ Plate (which sits over the campfire)
- Cast iron frypans (3 different sizes)
- Cast iron reverse-sided griddle
- Dutch oven
Check-in is at 2 pm. Check out is at 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Maximum 4 guests
- *Please advise whether you require your king beds to be split at the time of booking. There is an extra charge of $10 per room to have the beds split. (A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to have the beds split.)
- Small open plan kitchen with a 5-piece dining setting
- Living room with 3-seater and 2-seater settee
- Reverse cycle airconditioning in living space
- IDSN telephone
- 2 x Ceiling fans (1 in each bedroom)
- Master bedroom ensuite with oval plunge bath, shower and toilet
- 2nd bedroom ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- 42" HD LCD TV in living room
- 40" HD LCD TV in the master bedroom
- 32" HD LCD TV with DVD in the 2nd bedroom
- Open campfire pit
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. Guests can enjoy a variety of onsite adventures, go bushwalking, swim in the natural rock pools and enjoy fabulous food at the Terrace Kiosk or in the onsite Rainforest Restaurant. Take a short but scenic drive and explore more of the local attractions including Jasmin Organics Skincare.