The Garden Lodge is one of 2 apartments in The Log House and its décor is contemporary country chic. It has 2 bedrooms, both with king size beds. The king size beds can be split*. Each bedroom has its own TV/DVD player and ceiling fan. The front of The Log House is enhanced with stag horns and bird nest ferns living on the log walled entrance and a wisteria trellis provides an inviting welcome. The gardens have all been landscaped with rainforest and native plants and they have subtle garden lighting. There is also a 5-piece outdoor setting and a campfire pit, always set with wood and kindling. A canopied hanging chair is another way to enjoy some quiet time in the garden.
Rates - Book Online & $ave
From $325 per night for up to 4 guests | $20 per night for additional guest - maximum 5 guests
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in is 2pm. Check-out is 10am. Early check-in can be arranged - fees apply.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Maximum 4 guests for existing bedding
- Maximum 5 guests using a rollaway bed. Request when booking.
Please advise at the time of booking if you require the beds split. A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required.
- Small open plan kitchen with a 5-piece dining setting
- Living room with 3-seater and 2-seater settee
- BeefEater BBQ Bugg & BBQ Toolkit
- Reverse cycle airconditioning in living space
- IDSN telephone
- 2 x Ceiling fans (1 in each bedroom)
- Master bedroom ensuite with oval plunge bath, shower and toilet
- 2nd bedroom ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- 42" HD LCD TV in living room
- 40" HD LCD TV in the master bedroom
- 32" HD LCD TV with DVD in the 2nd bedroom
- Open campfire pit
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea and milk
Farm to Fork Hamper
Indulge in the privacy of your own self-contained lodgings with our new Farm to Fork Hamper, which includes all your favourite BBQ dinner and breakfast ingredients locally sourced from the Scenic Rim and the Thunderbird Park kitchen garden. Simply select this option in the 'add extras' section of your online booking.
Enhance your stay by adding more of our popular experiences to your online booking!
With a Cedar Creek Lodges Gift Voucher, you can give an incredible experience to your friends and family of which can be used towards any experience – accommodation & breakfast, Rainforest Restaurant or a packaged experience.
Enquire through the booking form below or get in touch with our team at [email protected] to arrange your gift voucher equating to a dollar amount or a customised gift offering.
If you have a question please don’t hesitate to contact us on 07 5545 1468.