Best rate guaranteed
Book & Save
The Colonial Spa Rooms have been beautifully refurbished and are situated within the Wallaby Lodge. With a north easterly aspect, guests can wake to golden rays of sunshine and a spectacular vista of horses grazing in lush paddocks and towering Tamborine rainforests beyond.
Rates - Book Online & Save
$269 per night for 2 adults including cooked breakfast
$39 per night for each additional guest including cooked breakfast
Check-in and Check-out
Check in is at 2pm. Check out is at 10am. Early check ins and late check outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- 1 x King Bed
- 1 x Single Sofa Bed
- Maximum 3 guests using existing bedding
If you need further information or have any query, call us on (07) 5545 1468
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plasma HD TV and DVD player
- Private bathroom with a twin spa bath (padded head rests)
- 2 seat settee (converts to sofa bed) and coffee table
- Twin dining table and chairs
- Bar refrigerator
- IDSN telephone
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- King bath towels
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. Guests can enjoy a variety of onsite adventures, go bushwalking, swim in the natural rock pools and enjoy fabulous food at the Terrace Kiosk or in the onsite Rainforest Restaurant. Take a short but scenic drive and explore more of the local attractions including Jasmin Organics Skincare.