Best rate guaranteed
Book & Save
The stylishly renovated Premium Rooms are situated within Frog Lodge with a north easterly aspect, allowing guests to wake to golden rays of sunshine and a spectacular vista of horses grazing in lush paddocks to towering rainforests beyond.
Rates - Book Online & Save
$229 per night for 2 adults including cooked breakfast
$39 per night for each additional guest including cooked breakfast
Check- in & Check-out
Check-in is at 2 pm. Check out is at 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- 2 x Queen Beds
- Maximum 4 guests using existing bedding
Disabled Access: we have one disabled access Premium Room. If required, please add comments on your booking form requesting this particular room. If we cannot allocate this room to you, will advise prior to confirming your booking.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Plasma HD TV and DVD player
- Private bathroom with a contemporary shower and double basin powder room
- Double sofa with pull out ottoman stools
- Mobile occasional tables over the queen beds
- Twin dining table and chairs
- Bar refrigerator
- IDSN telephone
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- King bath towels
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. Guests can enjoy a variety of onsite adventures, go bushwalking, swim in the natural rock pools and enjoy fabulous food at the Terrace Kiosk or in the onsite Rainforest Restaurant. Take a short but scenic drive and explore more of the local attractions including Jasmin Organics Skincare.