Best rate guaranteed
Book & Save
Rates - Book Online & Save
$389 per night for up to 5 guests excluding breakfast – 2 night minimum only
Brumby Lodge is one of 2 apartments in The Log House. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 with king size beds and a single bed in the 3rd. The king size beds can be split*. It has a small combustion wood stove and air conditioning in the living spaces and ceiling fans are in all bedrooms. It is fully self-contained.
The master bedroom has its own TV/DVD player and extensive recessed antique Silky Oak wardrobes with parquet inlay features. The 2nd bedroom also has a silky oak wardrobe with a full mirrored front panel. There is also a roomy day bed in this bedroom, which would be suitable for a small child. If this is being used, we need to be advised so we can provide linen for it at an extra charge of $19.
The living room has a 3-seater and 2-seater tan leather settee. There is a 50” wall mounted TV sitting above an antique sewing machine.
The dining area features a 7piece walnut dining setting adjacent to the kitchen, which has an upright refrigerator, electric hotplates, oven and dishwasher.
There is a large spa bath with a shower head above, as well as a separate corner shower cubicle and toilet. The basin and mirror are both set within a wood cabinet and there is a separate grooming space with hair dryer provided. There is also another toilet next door to the bathroom.
Outside at the rear there is a washing machine and a 7-piece outdoor setting and a BBQ (images to follow). It also has a covered carport suitable for 1 vehicle. The front of The Log House is enhanced with stag horns and birds nest ferns living on the log walled entrance and a wisteria trellis provides a charming welcome.
Additional guests can be accommodated by using a roll-away bed at $59 per guest. (maximum 1).
The gas BBQ is available for an extra charge of $11 per day. Please advise upon booking how many days you would like the use of the BBQ.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in is at 2 pm. Check out is at 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 singles on request) + a roomy day bed (suitable for a small child)
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x single bed
- Maximum 5 guests + small child
- 1 additional guest can be accommodated by using a sofa bed at $19 per guest (maximum 1). Please request at the time of booking.
*Please advise whether you require your king beds to be split at the time of booking. There is an extra charge of $10 per room to have the beds split.
- Separate toilet
- 2x 42" HD LCD TV and DVD player
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. Guests can enjoy a variety of onsite adventures, go bushwalking, swim in the natural rock pools and enjoy fabulous food at the Terrace Kiosk or in the onsite Rainforest Restaurant. Take a short but scenic drive and explore more of the local attractions including Jasmin Organics Skincare.