Best rate guaranteed
Book & Save
Rates - Book Online & Save
$279 per night for up to 6 guests excluding breakfast – 2-night minimum only
Each Bush Cabin, ideal for families, is located on the rim of Thunderbird Park’s camping grounds. Each cabin has 2 bedrooms, an interconnecting bathroom, a 7-piece dining setting inside and outside and the living room has a 50” Smart TV. There is also your own firepit for enjoying the great outdoors.
Check-in is at 2pm. Check out is at 10am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be arranged. Fees apply.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 – 2 x Sets of Single Bunk Beds
- Maximum 6 guests using existing bedding
- Additional guests can be accommodated by using rollaway beds at $59 per guest (maximum 1). Please request at the time of booking.
- 7-piece dining setting
- The living area has a 3-seater and 2-seater settee, centre coffee table and 2 side tables
- There is a 50” Smart TV and ceiling fan in the living area
- Main bedroom has a queen bed, ceiling fan, full length mirror, 2 side tables and lamps
- 2nd bedroom has 2 sets of single bunk beds, full length mirror, assorted toys
- The bathroom, which is interconnecting between the 2 bedrooms, has 2 vanity areas, shower and toilet
- The kitchen has 4 electric hotplates, upright fridge, sink, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Kettle / toaster
- Crockery and cutlery
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing Machine and clothes’ horse
- Hair dryer
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Coffee, tea, milk and bottled spring water
- N.B. there is not an oven, however there is an electric frypan with lid that is suitable for roasting
For an experience that will be remembered long after the giving, a Cedar Creek Lodges or Thunderbird Park Gift Voucher is the perfect present. Gift vouchers are available for all of our activities, restaurant and accommodation.
Our top three best selling gift vouchers with accommodation are…
- Adventure Package @ $209 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Premium Room (one night), ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet for 2, half hour horse trail rides for 2, a 2 course dinner for 2 in our onsite Rainforest Restaurant
- Rainforest Remedy Package @ $295 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a Heritage Spa Room, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, 2 x 90 minute hot stone massages
- Hearts & Hooves Package @ $309 per person which includes twin or double accommodation in a 2 bedroom Creek Lodge, 2 x ‘Breakfasts with the Birds’ BBQ έ Buffet, bottle of red, white or sparkling wine on arrival, 2 x half hour horse trail rides and 2 x 1/2 hour in lodge massages
- Tree Top Challenge @ $98 for 2
- Laser Skirmish @ $66 for 2
- Camping έ Rock Fossicking @ $134 for a family (2 adults έ 2 children)
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be paid over the phone. We can either post you the voucher or provide you with an e-voucher. Attaching an e-voucher on facebook is always a popular way to send your present! The ultimate FIT-ALL present and so easy to organise!
We can tailor a gift voucher to your budget. All you need to do is let us know the age bracket of the recipient and the type of things he or she would like, and we’ll take it from there.
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. Guests can enjoy a variety of onsite adventures, go bushwalking, swim in the natural rock pools and enjoy fabulous food at the Terrace Kiosk or in the onsite Rainforest Restaurant. Take a short but scenic drive and explore more of the local attractions including Jasmin Organics Skincare.